For what reason would we say we are nearly making an innovation that will join the PC with the human sensory system into a solitary complex?
How might an individual change subsequent to associating with an electronic machine? Might a PC framework at any point deal with the surge of information from billions of living neurons? I will attempt to address these inquiries in this article.
In the past article "Individual man-made reasoning: another innovation that will change our reality", we discussed the way that another kind of man-made brainpower will turn into a bioelectronic half and half in which a living human mind and a PC will cooperate. Consequently, another sort of AI will be conceived - individual man-made consciousness.
By joining essentially various parts (a living human mind and an electronic framework), we will perceive the way the rise impact works (the introduction of new properties that are not inborn in the consolidating components independently).
What will happen to all of us? Who will we become in the end?
I will say what I think: we ourselves will change a lot. I don’t want to be a moralist and try to please everyone. As a doctor and scientist, I know that the development of science and the birth of new technologies cannot be stopped or delayed for moral or spiritual-philosophical reasons.
A person with individual artificial intelligence will not become eviler or kinder—he will become stronger. I say this because I understand that the main source of human strength is not in the muscles, but in our head.
But the main question is how much a person with individual artificial intelligence will be stronger than us ordinary people.
Apparently, almost no one in the modern world understands what it is about and does not realize the scale of the upcoming upheavals.
